Facebook applications must include three icons, which will appear in the permissions window, the share app with friends window, and on the timeline of your page.
The icon for permissions must be 16×16 pixels, the icon for the share window must be 1024×1024 pixels, and for the timeline, 111×74 pixels. Once you’ve created your application, these icons should be uploaded directly on the Facebook Developers platform. To upload:
1. Go to the apps section of the Facebook Developers platform
2. Select the application that you just created and click on “modify the application”
3. You will be directed to the “Settings“ page. From here go to the “page tab“ section and upload the timeline icon (111×74 pixels). This will be the icon for your app shown on the timeline of your page. Once you’ve uploaded this icon, click the button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
4. In the menu on the left, click on “App Details.“ From here you can upload the 16x16p and 1024x1024p icons in the “primary icons” section. These images will be in the permissions window and the invite friends window seen by users.
5. Once you’ve uploaded the images, save them with the button at the bottom of the page. You can leave all the spaces for other images blank.
Note: Images should be uploaded after the app has been created on Nuke Suite