To create a Facebook application, connect to the platform Facebook Developers.
A developer account is required to create the app – see here how to get sure your Facebook account is a Facebook Developer account
1. Click on “Add a new app” from My Apps tab.
2. Click on “Facebook Canvas” in the displayed pop-up.
3. Type the name of your application and save.
4. Select the category (“Apps for Page” is recommended). Leave the other fields blank and opt-in. Click on “Create App ID”. Type the captcha.
5. Click on “Skip Quick Start”.
6. Congrats! The application has been created! You can now access the application App ID and App Secret by clicking “Show” – you may need to enter your password again.
Important Notice: you should not modify any fields displayed on Facebook Developer, or save the fields from application page before you finally setup your application on Nuke Suite. This can compromise the application performance.