Webedia complete its Social Publishing offer with the SaaS solution NukeSuite
Alexandre Oudart / 29 September 2016
Webedia group – leading French media group dedicated to leisure and online entertainment, with 27 million unique visitors per month* – accelerate the offer of digital technologies to its customers, by acquiring a majority stake in NukeSuite company.
This acquisition highlights three goals for Webedia Group:
– Accelerate the industrialization of its own social media : with over 65 million fans on its pages and high engagement rates, Webedia is one of the first social media publishers in Europe and will benefit on NukeSuite solutions to fasten its production and enrich the user experience.
– To enrich its social publishing offer : the NukeSuite offer will be integrated with solutions from the Webedia Brand Services teams to ensure a more collaborative production of social content with customers, brands and media, and integrate new competence such as social CRM.
– Initiate the development of its range of solutions in SaaS model : NukeSuite is the first stage of development for “Webedia Technologies”, a series of self-administered solutions, which gradually enrich different modules for the monitoring, content production and distribution, as well as performance monitoring (particularly through the expertise of recently integrated companies like Semantiweb and Edit-Place).
– Julien Oudart, NukeSuite’s CEO & co-founder
Integrating the Webedia group will allow us to change dimension. We will build up the development of innovative features to help our customers differentiate themselves on the social web. Our tools are already used by more than 50 corporate customers in 30 countries and we will rely on the group to accelerate our international expansion.
– Antoine Hermite, Webedia’s Director Product & Technologies
Webedia heavily invest in technology – nearly 15% of its revenues – and employs more than 200 engineers and developers. While over a hundred customers already use our management or content distribution technologies, the integration of NukeSuite allows us to complete our solutions and to move forward by offering a SaaS proposition matching with our content marketing services. We have an ambitious plan and are working on adapting our solutions in SaaS, studying targeted external growth
Get the official press release
Want to contact us ? You can send us a message
* Médiamétrie/NetRatings, Internet Global, may 2016
New: Follow the evolution of your competitors and identify good practices every week on social networks!
New: Follow the evolution of your competitors and identify good practices every week on social networks!4.5 (90%) 4 votes December is coming, NukeSuite news too! This month, it’s NukeSuite Insights – a social media content analytics tool – that we are celebrating. Discover now our latest update: new design for our benchmark and automated reports directly in your mailboxes […] Read More
“I give all the keys to our points of sale to improve their reach locally” Mahamadou Cissé – Community Manager, O’Tacos
“I give all the keys to our points of sale to improve their reach locally” Mahamadou Cissé – Community Manager, O’Tacos4.5 (90%) 2 votes The O’Tacos french franchise is a food brand recurrently present in our “Top 50 Brand Publications of the Month” or Top 10 Brand Post posts published weekly on Webmarketing & Com. […] Read More
New: Discover and reuse all the posts of your team from NukeSuite!4 (80%) 1 vote Trick or Treat? In this Halloween period, we’re offering you a new feature on NukeSuite. Our latest version uploaded this week allows you to view – in a dedicated tab – all publications of your pages, their statistics […] Read More